Workshops with LEGO robots
Creativity and LEGO robot programming at Egeskov
Experience the exciting and creative LEGO® universe, and participate in fun and challenging workshops at Egeskov. Our beautiful surroundings make the framework for this workshop, where Egeskov's history, nature and experiences will be linked with building and programming LEGO robots.
By participating in the workshop, you will solve various tasks using a robot. There will be focus on IT, problem solving, creativity and collaboration in groups.
Workshops can be booket 4 May - 2 October 2020 for groups of 10-20 persons.
For groups max 40 person ½-courses can be arranged.
The courses are specially designed for groups with children and young people or for adults at teambuilding.
The robots that the participants build and program are: "LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0" or "LEGO MINDSTORMS® Education EV3".
Programme (can by arranged according to your wishes)
- 10.00 AM Arrival - Meet the facilitator at the entrance
- 10.30 - 12.00 AM Workshop with LEGO robots
- 12.00 PM Lunch break in Egeskov's beautiful surroundings
- 12.45 PM handing out certificates
- 13.00 PM Discover Egeskov, time on your own - the labyrinth, the playground, the exhibitions, the garden and the castle
BOOKING / INFORMATION