Travel in the good old days
The historic campsite during Egeskov Classic Days will be located in the castle grounds, behind the large maze. It is part of the exhibition area, which will also be inhabited.
We are delighted to be able to have exciting retro caravans (pre-1976) on show, with vehicles from the same era where possible. The camping area will be an evocative setting in the large exhibition area.
For nostalgic campers:
- Campers have to take care of self catering, by own meals or buying at Egeskov food and beverage stands.
- Campers may stay in retro caravans or motorhomes from 1900 - 1980.
- Restrooms are limited available.
- Power to lights and refrigerators will be made available to the extent to our capacity.
- Classic cars can be parked next to the caravan.
- Newer cars refer to the parking area.
- The caravans will not participate in tours.