01. September 2018
A unique opportunity for you to see and follow some of the world's rarest and most historic vehicles in the setting they were built for – streets and roads. The atmosphere will be historically authentic, and you are welcome to dress up accordingly and become part of Classic Days.
Classic Days is not just about vehicles but also about history, culture and entertainment from 1900 to 1980. Classic Days is a cornucopia of car models from different countries, stalls selling food, music and classic garb, not to mention the big and beautiful road race from Egeskov out to various towns on Funen.
In 2018 you can also experience classic motorcycles at Egeskov Classic Days.
On the festival site, the cars will be presented in the themed areas by make or nationality. So if, for example you have an American car, you belong in the US Area. The area will be aptly decorated, with entertainment. Expect some festive days in the company of like-minded car enthusiasts.
It is possible to stay overnight
For retro caravans on the festival site or in tents at Egeskov's basic campsite. There are also special offers availeble at the local hotels.
Participation fee for a car incl. the driver and one companion: DKK 160
- Participation in Egeskov Classic Days gives you free entrance to Egeskov both days.
- Do you have more than one companion is the price DKK 190 for adults and DKK 110 for children pr. day. Attention: you can buy a Season ticket and save money.
- Children young than 4 years have free entrance.
- When you participate in Engeskov Classic Days do you have a parking space in the exhibit area.
- Nostalgi Camping incl. companion: DKK 350