Be a knight at Egeskov – if you dare!
We have designed a 1,000 m² Segway course with a knight theme.
We’ve done away with the horse and replaced it with a Segway, and built a course that promises to be a hit with the whole family. Jump on a Segway and try your hand at a technology-based activity which combines computer power, design and bodily interaction.
See if you can ride slalom on the Segway, overcome obstacles and stand upright through the turns.
The ride, including instruction, lasts around 15 minutes and costs DKK 50 in low season and DKK 70 in high season.
Tickets are purchased at the Segway course from 11 am.
• You need to be min. 135 cm tall
• Only reccomended for 10 years of age or older
• Min 40 kg/ Max 118 kg
• No high heels
• Not recommended for Pregnants
• You must attend the test drive before you enter the course.
• Please pay attention to other drivers
• The rules abowe are for your own comfort and safety
• You need good skills for co-ordination and balance to drive a Segway
Take a look here
- April, Mai og June11 - 1650 DKK
- Monday to friday Mai11 - 1540 DKK
- 24/6 - 27/811 - 1870 DKK
- Open by Night 12/7, 19/7, 26/7, 2/811 - 2170 DKK
- 28/8 - 31/811 - 1650 DKK
- Weekends Sept. & Oct.11 - 1550 DKK
- Monday to friday Sept. & Oct.14 - 1550 DKK
- Halloween 14/10 - 22/1011 - 1650 DKK