FAQ - Good to know
Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions at Egeskov Castle.
If you have a question yourself, please feel free to contact us by e-mail
- Can I bring my dog?
- Yes, but you must please keep your dog on a lead at all times. Dogs can be taken into the park and museums, but are not permitted in the castle.
- Is it possible to rent a trolley?
- Yes, you can rent a trolley for DKK 50, at the entrance with a deposit of DKK 100.
- Is it possible to visit Egeskov in a wheelchair?
Egeskov is proud to be a member of The Accessibility Label and we are constantly working to improve the conditions for the disabled.
The park and museums are very accessible however due to the many steps and stairs, it is unfortunately not possible to see the inside of the castle.
Assistants to wheelchair users/disabled: free admission.
- Weelchairs for loan or rent or rent an electric scooter
To reserve loan of a weelchair free of charge, please call +45 6227 1625
You can also rent an electric scooter at 50 DKK. We ask you to leave your passport or driver licens by the staff in the shop untill you return the scooter again.
Please call +45 6227 1625 for reservation during the openinghours.
- Is it possible to buy postcards, stamps and souveniers?
Yes, in the Castle Shop you can buy postcards, stamps and a variety of souvenirs.
Please see the places marked K on the key map.
- Guided tours
You are provided with an information pack at the entrance which will help you in guiding yourself around in the grounds.
If you need a tourguide for the park og the castle you can take contact til Guideservice Funen at tel. 0045 6375 7520.
- Parking and storage for luggage
You will find 1.400 parkinglots for free and also special parkeringareas for motorcycles and touristbusses at Egeskov.
At the parkingarea you will find at storage for luggage. Deposit 20 DKK.